Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another beautiful day

Well today is a good looking day and I thank God for that. I just thank him for giving me the opportunity to have this day. The Psalmist said in 3:5 I laid down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.
Hey I could of woken up in Glory if God wanted me but he sustained me today to do is will. I pray God helps me in Sunday School and leads me, fills me, and lets the cup run over. I got so much on my heart today. I have heard much preaching this week and I love it. I need more help than you can ever imagine. Our testimony is not what it used to be. We are forgetting what we used to be. It seems that people don't like hard preaching, sin naming, hell shunning preaching. What if the fullness of time came in our day today, how many of us would be crying to Pilate crucify Him. What ever happened to separation? What ever happened to living for God? The cults are doing more for their movements than our churches.
We need reminding of were we came from, we need reminding of what we used to be, hell bound of full of the world, we were Condemned already,
I was talking to Bro. Buddy yesterday and he said it right, He said,"John, it is hard to be angry and sin not." That was a profound statement.
that is were we are today, and my Pastor is right, it is hard. But thanks to Calvary I am not what I used to be.
I think I will just go to church and praise Him.

No comments: