Sunday, April 4, 2010

He Lives

Because He Lives I live. I can still rejoice after 12 years that I will never see, smell, or even be tempted to go to Hell. I can rejoice forever, I can praise to the highest that I am saved, and I know it. Jesus is and will ever be Lord of my life, but beyond that He is Lord of all. Sceptics will say that he was just a prophet, a good teacher and just a man. He was more than a prophet, teacher of teachers, though he came in form the of man 2000 yrs ago, he is God. Yes he still has the marks and yes He is at the right hand of the Father, And Yes he is the Saviour. I am just rambling here, because I havnet blogged in awhile. but yes I know that He lives, yes I know that He loves me, yes I am saved, and yes you can be saved too. And yes still preaching

No comments: