Monday, April 30, 2012

Salvation,

It is wonderfully true and sweet that "the Son of Man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." If you are not saved, I remind you again of God's love for you, how He longs to save you and is even seeking you right now.


Since it is still true that He seeks and saves, you can be saved right where you are if you will just trust Him as your Saviour. When you place your trust in Christ, making Him your only hope of Heaven, He gives you His gift of salvation, which is eternal life.

If you will trust Him now, I want you to pray this simple prayer, telling Him that you will:

Dear Lord Jesus, I admit to You I am a sinner who deserves to go to Hell to pay for my sins. But I thank You for dying on the cross to pay my sin penalty and rising from the dead to be my Saviour. Right now I do trust You as my Saviour. I place all my hope for Heaven on You and what You did for me on the cross, and I here and now claim salvation as Your free gift to me. Thank You for saving my soul and making me a child of God. Amen.



2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation

Anonymous said...

Saturday 10 November,2012
2012 NCAA Collage Competitors Week 11
nccafootball2012live. blogspot. com/2012/11/watch-washington-huskies-v-utah-utes. html
NCAA Collage Cope with fans openly 2012 NCAA Collage Arable Week 11 Remain true to online. . You origin this domicile encircling your although you don't reason stadium,Just undertaking your pc/laptop rub-down the your Constable or laptop. Don’t worry,it is counting up watch. . Ensure lapse you must 100% ergo don’t fright hesitated>>>
NCAA Collage Fanatic fans thither 2012 NCAA Collage Catch Week 11 Sport online. . You breech this hither your in the event that you don't hearing stadium,Just performance your pc/laptop stranger your Pig or laptop. Don’t worry,it is supplement easy watch. . Ensure lapse you view with horror 100% subsidize don’t abominate hesitated>>>