Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well I am back. Though I never left.


I hope this would be the first Of many posts to come I am excited to be Bloging again if that what you call this. I will ask that all who read this pray for me and my family.
Just to let you all know I am an Old fashioned Independent Fundemental Baptist Preacher. If you are of like faith email me if you got questions, you can even veiw my profile if you would like to know a little of what I am doing in Louisiana. If you have questions about salvation please email me, At my best time I will email you back. My little Brother has been telling me t put my blog up again so I did and am happy. Soon i will publish some out lines I have preached and others that have blessed me. My latest messages i have been writing them down because I can't type that fast and would lose thought of what God would give me.(them rabbit trails get me going) I do have some that the Lord has giving me on my computer so I will soon put them on....Well if you are saved I pray God blesses you. If you are not saved and want to know how to know without a shadow of dought please email and I will respond. After all HEBREWS 9:27 AND AS IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MEN ONCE TO DIE, BUT AFTER THIS THE JUDGMENT How will you stand before our Lord Jesus Christ Redeemed or condemed.

1 comment:

Sal said...

looking forward to reading it brother!