Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What A Win

For a little over 3months now I have been working for Oreilly Auto Parts http://www.oreillyauto.com/EW3/HomePage.do When I started I found out that Xentx, an oil treatment product we sell, started a Promo for all 22,000 employees. The top 50 employees who sell the most Xentx will win a commemorative leather jacket celebrating Oreillys 50th aniversary and the Xentx logo. Soon I will post a picture because I won one. Of all 22,000 enployees I was one of the top sellers. I sold 29 Xentx products.http://www.emtacorp.com/ It is a great accomplishment and my boss is very proud. Allen, a man that works with me, also won. I challenged him the last 3 weeks of the competion and he sold 11. So our store is the only one with 2 winners. Allen was excited too about winning and told my boss if I had not pushed him he would've not sold any. I am especially excited because I never won a competion before and at that to be one of 50 of all 20,000 employees to win is awsome. I am not sure when we will get the jacket because they are custom making it for each winner, I already sent my size so when I get the jacket I will put the pictures on this Blog.

2 comments:

Sal said...

thats cool brother! I remember when you were here and you were talking about that stuff!

I cant remember if I ever won anything in a competition. which probably means i didnt win!

juan said...

that awsome I am glad you won perfect will of God you give it to me. j/k congrats