Wednesday, August 8, 2007

At Last

Well it has been awhile since I have posted and I did not forget though. First I would like to say that John the Baptist was the answer to my poll. Jesus said; Matthew 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
I have been working alot, and in so much pain. my feet are still hurting so much. The lifts have worked a little and the pills have brought down some inflammation. we will be moving to Jennings soon and we are excited about that as well. This Sunday as Associate Pastor at Calvary Baptist I will be teaching Sunday school to the adults. I have been wanting to teach on the whole book of Psalms verse by verse. So far God has giving me liberty to study 2 days this week and it has been awesome. As I teach I will be posting the lesson God has giving me as the weeks go by. I know that these outlines will be taking alot of room on my blog but Until I figure out how to put a link on I will do it this way. Please don't forget to pray for my feet.

1 comment:

Sal said...

when is the big move brother?