Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Redeemer Route

Today my Family will start the bus ministry at our church, My route will be called the Redeemer Rt. but we will start by helping Bro. Carl and Bro. Eric, There Route I named it the Messiah Rt. I chose to name each route to help kids know which van they came in. We only have one van right know but as we search for a second my family will help the Messiah Rt. grow. They are struggling to get kids but Bro. Carl has never giving up going. Bro. Eric now helps him and that encouraged Bro. Carl. They at times have no kids coming and it is discouraging to them, but wont quit. They need help, and we will try. I am praying that with weeks of visiting we will have a good turn out, Building a new or rebuilding a Route is hard but if the burden is there I believe God will bless. I am not looking for a big turn out but if we can get just one, it will make a difference.
The bus route is very important to me, and I know it works. my daughter was a bus kid, when my wife was a child she was a bus kid, my mother in law as a child was a bus kid, and because they never stopped I took my kids off the bus and I took them to church, and it was at church that I got Saved, and now I am a God called preacher in His perfect will. There is a need for the bus ministry in my community. I pray that God can use my family and Bro. Carl and Bro. Eric to reach these kids. Please pray for us. Oh and also to buy a new van to get the Redeemer Rt. going, When my family moved from Abbeville we committed to the bus ministry $2500.00, is it enough no, but some have nothing. We also need more help visiting. Our church has people that used to work routes years ago, and I pray that they get on board and visit. We need help and plenty of it. Our town has kids that need to know about salvation, Many that used to ride the bus rt. are now grown and have children, I hope to visit them as well. Please pray for us, and if you can help let me know.

1 comment:

juan said...

Will be praying, I love the bus route, its alot of work though, I like my bus route name The Saviour Route, hehe. Will be praying for Lord to bless.