Friday, February 27, 2009

Its been awhile

Yesterday I celebrated the 37th anniversary of my birth, and it was great, First my wife treated me with breakfast and for lunch she brought me a foot long meatball sub from Subway. That was good. Then for supper she made my favorite meal, Gorditas stuffed with chicken, The chicken she adds all her fav spices and tomato's and onions and other stuff, and it was so good. And to top it off we went to Dairy Queen for dessert, it was a good day. God was so good. Melinda even made me chocolate covered strawberry's to bring to work, and my bosses wife made me some brownies to, God truly blessed.
I want to say that my van is fixed, those that know, knew it sputtered bad and was losing power, aslo the heater didn't work, driver window also was not working and the door lock actuator was broke also, oh and head light socket was broke, oh and a bad oil leak. Well all that was fixed and my van is working top notch, or as they say up here, it is running like a top, It all cost 386.88 to fix but worth every penny because I was thinking of trading in for another and making payments and that would have been good but God gave me more liberty to get it fixed, We ask God to help us with the van one more year then we will buy another one.
My Pathfinder is still running strong and it helped to have a second vehicle. Well pray for me and my family, I have 2 churches asking me to help fill in and preach and am excited to do that but ultimately I would like my own church one day in Gods time. These 2 churches that are after me to go are Southern Baptist and yes I know I am an Independent Baptist preacher and they know that but there response is we want some one to preach without compromise, So as the Lord leads I will go, Hey Dr. R.G. Lee said 80% percent of SBC members are lost, even Billy Graham said 75% are lost. J. Harold Smith said once that the reason he goes and preaches in SBCs is because we wont, He is credited to leading thousands to the Lord, His one message Gods Three Deadlines helped many of these to come to the lord, I am in no way in this mans league but I am a Man of God, and as God leads I will go

2 comments:

juan said...

Will be praying for Lords will in you life, & that is so cool about the van it was sure expensive when I had one like that, Glad to see God really bless.

juan said...

Oh I forgot to say happy birthday