Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Worst pt2

The worst enemy of the church of Christ is not heathenism, Communism, Mohammedanism, or Romanism, but worldliness within the Church where unsaved and carnal, and often quarreling members are in control.
But I say, Preacher keep on preaching, soul winner keep on going, faithful members keep coming and stay away from these, Mark them, void them but pray for them, and when they get right embrace them,
The greatest possesion we have is love, and a burden. Without these there will be no revival.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

This was also good John. There is so much of this going on right now, its unbelievable. But we will keep on going. We believe so much alike and for this we get criticized, and talked about that we think we're better than everyone else, but that's so far from it. We're pathetic just like everyone else, Saved by grace is what we are! Like I've said before, if they only knew our hearts. I truly want revival, and I know it starts with me, so I'm gonna keep on keeping on. (correct me if I'm wrong :))