Friday, February 6, 2009

The Structure

The structure for revival is there, and that structure is a burden, with out it you win nothing. What do I do, were do I stand, And how do I go? It seems these are the questions, That God teaches in Corinthians that we are to learn, so we can clutch some out of the fire. Read in
I Corinthians chapter 9 verses 22-27, There is way you ought to become. I have been saved almost 10 years now and have grown, but not for haughtiness, but for His glory and honor. I remember when I walked as they walked, I was lost. Now remember in the whole armor of God we Find the Helmet of Salvation, What does that mean to me? It means that you are to remember what God has done for you. You were nothing yet He loved you, You were trash yet he picked you up, I am become weak to win the weak. We are to run that race, and we are to run the whole race, no shortcuts, No short cuts in the ministry. And at that it is winnable, if it wasn't so God would have said ye cant win, but he said it is obtainable. And don't beat yourself over it either, or as one that beateth the air. Don't get frustrated, or are you frustrated already, there is a remedy for that to, confess. You need a structure to build on, and that is a burden, and I know you have one.
Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusted in thee.

No comments: