Sunday, February 1, 2009

Here is a message I found that if you let it, will help you.

A. TEXT - PSALMS 139:23-24 KJV

B. TITLE - "HOW AM I DOING LORD?"

C. OUTLINE

1. Search Me

PSALMS 139:23. Search me, O God, and know my heart:....

"Search" examination, finding out.
"Search" To look over or through for the purpose of finding something; To inquire, A seeking or looking for something.

References: MARK 7:21-23 KJV
MATT. 6:21 KJV
PROVERBS 4:23 KJV

* David here is being honest with God. He wants God to reveal to him the condition of his heart. In order to get right with God, we are gonna have to become honest with God. We can't hide any sin from God anyway. What has God been dealing with you about? If we would make David's prayer our prayer, God will show us how we are doing with him. If we will get honest we can have Revival!*

2. Try Me

verse 23...try me, and know my thoughts: 24. And see if there be any wicked way in me,...

"try" to test, to investigate, prove, examine, trial.

REFERENCE:

PSALMS 19:14 KJV "meditation" to ponder, imagine....

* David wanted his heart and mind to be right with God.
Every sin that man has ever got involved in started there
anyway. If we will allow God to search us, and try us he
will take care of our sin before it becomes a reallity in our life. I
believe that God knows that we will not be perfect
people. He does want us to be honest people. I believe
that honesty with God is the key to victory in our
Christian life.

3. Lead Me

vs. 24.....and lead me in the way everlasting.

* God wants to lead us to liberty and victory in Jesus.
You and I must yield to his leadership and direction. It
starts with honesty, and then following Christ. We must
let go and let God. *

References

1 JOHN 1:9 KJV
1 JOHN 2:1-2 KJV
PROVERBS 3:5-6 KJV
JOHN 10:10

*Abundant life in Christ is available if we will seperate from sin, unto the Saviour.* Dear reader you know if anything has your walk with God hindered. Just deal with it. There is nothing like having open fellowship with God.

GOD BLESS UNTIL NEXT TIME: PASTOR JIM VEITCH
REVELATION 1:5 KJV

1 comment:

juan said...

Lord I want revival