Saturday, January 31, 2009

RELIGIOUS BUT LOST

It is amazing to me how many religious people there are today, but they are either foolish or ignorant, People who claim Christianity but are outwardly hypocritical. In gulfed with what they know but yet contradict their own beliefs and they don't catch on to it, and when I say something they are like, "Who do you think you are." My response is, "I am saved and a Christian and know what I believe, And my belief is in God and His Word." and to that I get the you only think you are right. I don't think I am right I am right, If what I teach lines up with the KJBible then I a right,If I twist his word to justify my thought then I am wrong. But you know I believe that if I say something out of context, most church members wont catch it because they don't read their Bible, (SAY AMEN RIGHT THERE), you know I am right. Most church members go to see how far up in the chain they can get. and when things don't go their way they swell up like a bullfrog, and trip over there pooched out lips.
Here's a thought for you, when a so called christian goes around dressing in modest go tell her, shame on you, Hey if God hates it why not us, Open shame in the face of God and they get offended because they are confronted, We have to much blood in our hands, Its about time we get back to the old way of thinking,
Now here is my challenge to you, Study II Corinthians 13:5, but wait read and see is you can see the mind set of Paul in the begging of this chapter. 13:1-2
Let me help you, Paul is sending a stern threat of disciplinary action. He is fed up with the stubbornness of these few who have been warned, Some get up set with hard preaching or as some would falsely accuse of pulpit whipping, but read what Paul wrote, He said,"If i come back again, I will not spare:"
Christian doing right, keep doing right, Saved person consider yourself warned, God is not mocked, Lost men and women repent, and get saved, We are in the last days.

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

WOW! My preachers wife and I were having this same conversation the other day, and everything you said is right on. We were talking about making all of us accountable for what we do, and if we're wrong, show us. This was good John.

The Preacher said...

we need to make a difference, in these days that we live. God said mens hearts are deperatly wicked, and who can know it.. I know who can know, God and every spirit filled Christian, God; through the Spirit gives dicernment

juan said...

Awesome, Preacher just preached on something like that also, & so did I this Sunday on the Religion, We must make a stand before we become the compromisers.