Sunday, January 4, 2009

Satanic Work Against Us

The text is in Ephesians 2: 1-3
A. Spiritually dead, Vs1
B. Satanically deceived, Vs2
C. Self dominated, Vs3
D. Surely damned, Vs3

When I was lost I was undone with out Christ, My spirit was dead, had no hope, But my spirit was quickened when my Savior became my Lord.
Satan had me bond in words, telling me I am okay, but I was lost and needed escape, Hebrews 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
I needed to hear the true story, I didn't want to be deceived any more.
I was satisfied with the flesh, I let my self be deceived, I fought, not knowing that I was condemned,
I was Damned, on my way to hell, as an intruder, not as a guest, for my invitation was for heaven,
It just hit me right now.
We are preparing invitations for Nicole's wedding, and we make invitations for partys but the greatest invitation I was ever giving was writing by the Father of the Creator,
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
I took that invitation and applied it to my hart, Jesus came in and Heaven became my home.
I have decided, to follow Jesus, I have decided to follow Jesus, Turning back, no turning back

No comments: