Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So far all is well,

Revival has started off great, last night John my son got saved, I have been wondering about him but I left it alone, I pray he got it settled last night. Bro. Sammy is my favorite Preacher, out side my Pastor. He has helped me so much, My wife got saved under his preaching, I have been a better soul winner because of him, I probably would have not been as effective in winning my brother to the Lord had I not known to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit, I learned all that from Bro, Sammy and Bro. Janew, Have I been instrumental in wining many to Christ, probably not. But I know this one thing, In my soul winning bible I have over 100 people that after I led them to the Lord have not one time been in church or have seen a difference in their lives, I know it is not what I see but God, But do you honestly think that someone as big as God Move in And you cant tell it. I sat at my pew and stared at Bro Sammy and Bro. Clayton and wondered, Who will pick up the slack once they are gone. I prayed last night, and asked the Holy Spirit to show me where I stand.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

That's good news!

The Preacher said...

God is so Good to us and His Mercy is so sweet, even as the days go by