Thursday, January 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE

NICOLE I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, AND I AM GLAD YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER, I PRAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, THOUGH IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT YOUR BIRTHDAY HAS ALREADY PAST. FOR IT WAS ON JANUARY 9TH 1991 THAT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY. JANUARY 9TH 2009 IS NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY, YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE APART FROM YOU SALVATION. SO THEN WHAT SHOULD WE CALL IT THEN, THIS DAY, SHALL WE CALL IT YOUR ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR BIRTH.
SO WITH THAT HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OF YOU BIRTH. I LOVE YOU

5 comments:

Sal said...

"happy birthday? no such thing"

lol

and good point about the anniversary.

Anonymous said...

hey just wanted to tell you i finally got a john deere. was tired of taking an hour and a half to cut my little bit of grass. cut it today it took about 35 minutes. Billy

The Preacher said...

nothing cuts like a deere baby

Anonymous said...

I love you daddy with all my heart.

juan said...

Happy birthday said the frosty the snowman, lol, happy birthday nana