Friday, January 2, 2009

We did it!

Yeah! we made tamales, we also made bunelos, all at the same time. My wife is so talented. And yes we did not hold it in and the Masa still cooked, so there to tradition. ( my mom believes you cant go to the bathroom until the tamales are cooked or else they wont cook ) We had a good time yesterday, We went to Abbeville, the place I miss so much and then to Lafayette, when we got home we got to cooking. This is the first time we spend the New Year Day by our selves and it was so much fun. At about 8p.m. Todd and Dusty came over to fellowship and Bro Howard and Ms. Howard also, we ate tamales and Ms. Howard help spread masa and put meat on the tamales, She said hers were prettier than ours. It was a great ending of a day. Dusty stayed with us in the kitchen while Todd Diana and JohnJohn played with the WII, we shared with Dusty were the ( I LOVE HER ) came from, it was a funny story of lust and shoes, hard to explain. I am glad you all had a good time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you come to abbeville and lafayette and could not stop in the middle town. how rude, billy

juan said...

Well I guess it isn't true then about holding it in, ah yer the I Love Her Story, I can still see Melinda sending E-cards of the cow print on the web t.v., lol, Too funny

The Preacher said...

i was wondering what she was doing i could not remember, i am ashamed though that i cursed in front of my preacher then, Bro. Mcguffe

juan said...

LLOL, literally, my mocos came out, it was more like, &$#@#$@$, &$#@#$@@, &$#$#@!, I kept telling you John, lol, you just didnt get it of what you were saying, LLOL