Monday, January 19, 2009

WOUNDED AGAIN,

Its amazing how so called christains act, normally I capitalize the C when I mention Christian, but these that wound me are not Christians, they may be saved but carnal, sit there and do nothing but criticise, I don't get offended but because I love Gods word and Him, but I can get wounded. And this one wounded me hard because it hit me where I am weak, and I compensate were I am weak by joking about it so I can laugh it out, But it brought me to tears, I told Melinda That I haven't felt this way since the incident in Abbeville, I just hurt and it cut to the marrow, I haven't cried like that in 2 years. But I will get over it because I can claim Romans 8:28 because I truly love God. And with revival still going on for another week that old devil wants to keep me down, but I serve one that is greater than he. His name is Jesus

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Awe John, I'm so sorry. I know what you mean about these people that sit and criticize everything, I had one tell me stuff on Saturday, but oh well, We're just gonna have to keep going forward and let them do and say what they want. I'll be praying for you. If they only knew our hearts huh?

Melinda said...

Psalm 27:14

Psalm 37:34

Proverbs 20:22

i love you!

The Preacher said...

THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS AND THANK YOU MELINDA FOR THE SCRIPTURES, I LOVE YOU,

juan said...

Praying for you Bro, psst say the word Ill take care of it The Hitman