Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Its Amazing,

Do I want? yes, off course , There are somethings I desire that I don't need and My wife will agree with this, I mean most of the stuff I want is not that expensive or huge, its just little things and off course tools, and now that Bro. Sammy is here well guess what. He brought out his knives. This man has over 20,000 dollars in Case knives he collects and he brings them with him everywhere he goes because it helps him to unwind, you have to keep them polished to keep its new look, moister dulls the look and touching them with hands the oil stains them, so he and his drivers stay up all night polishing, mostly him they cant keep up with Sammy. Last year I gave him and Bro. One Bullet Craftsman tools, my cordless drill, and other stuff and he gave me a knife I was eyeballing, A German switch blade knife that was rare and no longer in production, it was mint and some 30years old. Well he gave it to me and I love it. As I polish it I pray for Bro. Sammy, but the Other one he had I kept my eye on, and knowing he was coming I thought on it again. Last night came out the knives and sure enough there it lay, I didn't say a word just looked at the 100 plus knives and that one to me was sticking out. Brother Sammy tells Dickie, You see Bro. Big John he gives me tools and supplies for the camp every year and he said I believe he got me some stuff and I said yes, he goes on to tell Dickie and Bro. Howard, Big John cant keep his eyes off that one, right at the one I was looking at, He said,"I think I will let Big John Have it." I didn't even tell him but yet out of the hundred so knives he pointed out the one he would give me. I cant wait to get, and I am honored that he will take my tools and they will use it at the camp ground, He said I could pick out $60.00 worth of materials off the book and CD tables, I don't love Bro. Sammy because he gives me stuff, I love him because he is my Friend and a mentor to me.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Thats so cool John, and lol, you were barely talking about that with us. I'm glad that you got the knife

juan said...

Thats so cool, maybe you'll post a pic