Sunday, January 11, 2009

We Have Had Them Come Before

But, it was different this time. What do I mean?, Well let me explain, after a couple of emails Juan and Deedee came up to visit us here in Louisiana, and off course we had so much fun, but you see it was also a spiritual awakening for my little girl, and it was amazing how God used so many people. I do want to say is that the Deleon's have treated my daughter like she was their daughter. They were so helpful in the enlightenment my daughter received. Myself and Melinda have been praying for our daughter for weeks now and God has answered our prayers, God is so good. It capped off with a awesome service today at church, no preaching just worship, and leading of the Holy Spirit, It was a great weekend, Thank you guys. And to my wife I love you so much.

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Thank you guys for a great weekend, and thanks for letting us have our part in Diana's life. She is like our own, but thank God you all have to do the raising part and we can just do the talking!

juan said...

It was fun, to Melinda you crybaby, till we meet again I will have my vengeance, hehe

Melinda said...

mandy----please! you backed down so many times while you were here i can see you're still whooped! whoop there you are! lol