Thursday, April 30, 2009

ALL OF THE DEVILS APPLES HAVE WORMS

I taught on this subject this morning, and the only thing that gets me is, some one else will get the blame, you know I as a father did not make the choice to disappoint others. And yet I give the option and they make the decision, I get the blame. Yet I gave the option. Peoples assumptions are wrong about me and yet I am blamed. I taught right and I showed but yet did they listen no.
I know one thing, as a father I did not fail.
I thank God for my wife and her always following me. She could have told me no and stay in Texas, but yet she was obedient and followed me. If you read this post Melinda, I love You.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats why since i've been saved i try not to eat apples. its hard cause they are so tempting but with God he gives other fruit. wow that could be a message. Billy

The Preacher said...

billy th kid eating grapes by the coolie.....

Melinda said...

Baby i love you just give me time! i thank GOd for you and i pray He uses over and over and i will follow no matter what or where you go---

Anonymous said...

@bro john and melinda ok i really want to know whats going on but i know you all wont tell me so i will just keep you all
in my prayers and let god have his way with everything...
@melinda on a different note the "party" has changed its not july 10th i will let you all know when it will be. mrs billy