Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another Beautiful Day In Louisiana

Well it is Sunday, and a very nice day. Today is also Mothers Day and to my wife I wish you a Happy Mothers Day, And to my mom I will call her in the afternoon. Right now we are getting ready for the bus route. We normally take off at about 8:15 and make it just in time for Sunday School. We are hoping for 2 new riders today but of course because of Moms day we might not have that many today. We will pray that those that come will be receptive to Gods word. Yesterday one of my bus kids parents asked me to pray for them, and after some counseling we prayed and hope she comes to church. I just wanted to post a short message just to keep my blog updated.
Please pray for my mom, she will have surgery Tuesday.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

O ye of little faith!!! we had a total of 21 (including driver and helpers) in the 16 passenger van! ok I must admit I was not expecting alot of kids either but God still is in control and He showed Himself to us yet again! we had two new riders and their little sister threw a fit because their dad would not let her come so please pray that next week she will be allowed to come! It is awesome to see God work!!! and thanks for wishing me a Happy Mother's Day even though i am not your mother! thank you for all that you do for me!!!i love you!!!

Anonymous said...

HOW RUDE!