Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just A Rant

Every one serves a purpose in todays society, no one person is better than another. What brings this rant on is the fact that I had to go tell people not to block our alley due to our G.M. trucks pass thru, and They gave my body shop guy this look like he was such a snitch, but yet it is illegal to block a alley. Now what gets me is that these people once had there wrecked car fixed by Jody once and they were praising him on his work. So you see every person needs some one, and it doesnt matter what they do. Just think about it. That restaurant you eat at needs cooks, especially the food you like, and everything else as well. I mean I need the customers that come and buy parts and they need me to sale parts. In every aspect we need some one to be there for us, to fullfill our wants and needs. But yet people have this down look to some people. Okay another example, When I order parts thru GM it is a process of 100's of numbers, part numbers and even ordering #'s, so after the 30 minute process of ordering I also no when it will come by the Numbers and how long it will take for a backorder, but yet the part that should get the next day our delivery driver always messes up.. I mean he has this I dont care attitude and even after we complain to coorprate it is still the same. You see it doenst just effect me when they dont come in but it also effect s the service manager because the mechanics ask him when it will come then he comes to me and I explain then the customer that is wanting for there car or part calls, and then it gets fustrating all because the driver chooses not to put a good effort, we get totes from dealerships form other states and cities, so I can imagine how they feel. But you see that driver to keep driving needs us to order but yet he doenst come thru. It even baffles our GM rep. but yet because we are contracted with these people we are stuck.
Oh well I am just typing some thoughts.

No comments: