Monday, July 23, 2007

The flight

The most beautiful bird God created was the Bald Eagle. So majestic in flight. It is probably why the Lord likened us to eagles when we wait upon Him.Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Even eagles have predators but the advantage is that when they are chased they immediately fly towards the sun, they unlike others bird have a shield over their eyes that protect their site. The higher they go the other bird eventually quit chasing. We too when it all seems like all is lost and the enemy is getting close we too can go to the SON. It is so good to be saved and know it.

2 comments:

Sal said...

wow. that is good brother. makes a lot of sense.

juan said...

It is so easy to go back to Jesus yet I make it so hard I know what I have to do but do I do it Nah just pray for me. I have to get more intense on my bible study I know I am robbing myself and getting away from HIM. Thanks for that Blog. Really Lifted me up.