Monday, July 23, 2007

I Think I will just go Casting

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
the 3 C's in this verse are so simple. And when we don't get it verses 8 and 9 will get us. The first C is Casting: To literally throw. Well what do we throw, Our cares,frettness,anxieties,sorrows,burdens and basically all of our problems to God. The second C was care and the 3rd C is Because He Cares for you and me, that is who are all saved. You see you might ask me to pray for you, and mind you that is biblical because we are to pray for one another, but to be honest...Now wait I am asking you this question you that is reading this Blog you will never know what the one asking is really going through. But I know one that does. And He said: for he careth for you. Now go get your bible and read 1 Peter 5:8,9. If you cant learn to do verse 7 Were is your hope.

1 comment:

Sal said...

I remember when our pastor preached on this. One simple verse but it got me good. I dont go to the alter but when he started preaching on this i felt like going then and there. i didnt go til the end. It was perfect. It was what I needed to hear. Luckily I recorded that message. I heard over a few more times.