Sunday, November 11, 2007

D-Day

D-day has happened, my little girl is now officially courting. I had a meaningful talk with the young boy this morning and gave him the rules. I explained to him the difference between dating and courting and was very receptive. I can tell he was nervous and I admit I was nervous to, The first thing I told him was that I didn't choose him and that kind of set the tone. Diana is his first girlfriend so I was pleased about that. He assured me that he would follow the rules, and I told him that if he hurt my daughter I would mess him up and boy did his eyes get wide. That was funny. Melinda and I will be praying for them, boy Diana is so happy and giggly(pathetic)
I am proud of my daughter though, and she has grown up to be a pretty girl. I told Melinda Fri. why couldn't she be ugly but hey she cant help it, her mom is beautiful. (I love her)

1 comment:

Sal said...

how sweet but what is the difference between courting and dating?

mom and dad are ging to freak. ill et u tell them how diana is growing up.