Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mr Dane


Yesterday was a great day!!! revival has been so awesome and it has been exactly what we needed to hear!!! BUT the best part for my wife was when Mr Dane came over to her just because he wanted to...now as you all know my wife loves kids and there has been babies everywhere we go and at Calvary she met Mr. Dane or the great Dane as she calls him....at first Dane was kind of hesitant to go with us but now that he sees us in church, at fellowships or even when Diana takes care of them he has gotten use to us and yesterday during the final prayer of the night we all had our heads bowed and brother bob was praying i felt a tap on my knee and when i opened my eyes i saw Mr Dane trying to move me to get to my wife and at that moment i tapped her and she opened her eyes and i pointed down and to her surprise Mr Dane was trying to get her attention so she could pick him up...well i knew that made my wife happy and she got Mr Dane and carried him. The Lord has been so good to us and we thank Him for the little things in life!!!

1 comment:

Sal said...

good thing little david cant read!!