Friday, May 16, 2008

Its been awhile

Well I haven't blogged in awhile but I have been cautious about it. I have had alot on my mind concerning the rise of demon possession today. God warns in the bible of these times. 1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
giving heed to seducing spirits; either to doctrines which are of a deceiving nature; or to men who profess to have the Spirit of God, and have not, but are evil men and seducers, deceiving, and being deceived; that lie in wait to deceive, and handle the word of God deceitfully; and by attending on the ministry of such persons, through hearing them, and conversing with them, the defection was to begin and spread; and therefore such should be carefully avoided, and their ministry shunned; nor should they be received, nor bid God speed.
And doctrines of devils; such as are devised by devils, as all damnable doctrines be; and all lying ones, for the devil is the father of them; and as are all the false doctrines introduced by Antichrist, for his coming was after the working of Satan; and particularly those doctrines of his concerning worshipping of angels, and saints departed, may be called the doctrines of devils, or of "demons"; being much the same with the demon worship among the Heathens, of which the devil was the inventor: unless by doctrines of devils should be meant the doctrines of men, who for their cunning and sophistry, for their lies and hypocrisy, for their malice, and murdering of the souls of men, are comparable to devils.
It is so prevalent it today of these evil gains today. I cant stop to think that Jesus has to be coming soon. Israel celebrated their 60th birthday as being a nation this week. Some have thought that after the 1st generation or at the end of 45 yrs Jesus would of come. Now no Baptist preacher set 1993 as the return date but some did think on it. The bible clearly says that know man knows the time or the season but Jesus did leave some signs. I believe the J.W."s believed on the 93 date or the 94 but the claimed 64 and as for back as the late 1800s. I did a study on the Millerite charts and preached about it 2yrs ago in Abbeville. Now, no one knows the time but I like Paul and the other Apostles believe the time is soon.
I have witnessed first hand people possessed by demons hear in Louisiana. I spoke to a young man last night that is so influenced by devils that he will go to hell convinced that God is just a energy and man just call this energy god. ALL this is is the Doctrine of DEVILS!!!!!!
Some of my family members died, I believe possessed by devils.
The devil is a liar and the father of it.
That old serpent is an adversary of God and man,1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
He is an opponent: or as the Greek writer would say,"An arch enemy of God."
I have so much to say but I cant know but I will on my next post.

No comments: