Friday, May 9, 2008

So Close

I am so close to getting my truck. The check I was anticipating finally got in today and that is all I needed. Now I just got to go see her and pay the money and I will be a Ford truck Man, that's right I said Ford.
These are the pics of my green truck with a camper (so cool) Melinda, though, says a truck with a camper is for old men, Well she does says, '' I married an old man." So there you have it. The truck I am buying is 1,000.00, I want to just thank the Lord for this opportunity to own my first truck. The truck is a 1993 Ford F150 with a 4.9 standard. Off course the truck is dirty, so when I get it I will clean it.(on a side note, '"Yes Melinda I will clean the van and the pathfinder also."


2 comments:

Sal said...

you were adopted.

The Preacher said...

red headed stepchild, dad always said.
I am a Ford truck man