Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hello

Well I haven't blogged in awhile and I have been cautious about it. But I want to say that I am still here. I have been busy working and other things. But I can rejoice that I am saved and on my way to heaven. It is a shame that many today woke up today not knowing were they would go if they died. Many today know there is a God, but the way to heaven they know not. I took a tour of hell the other day through the preaching of the word of God. And I want to say that Hell is still hot, Hell is still everlasting, just like you are saved for eternal life so are those that are burning today were the worm dieth not, Hell is still a lonely place, Hell is still a place of unanswered prayers. You proclaim today that if you have iniquity between you and God, He will not hear you, And it is true to the Lost and the back slider, but I say, ''What about those that are in hell today not wanting there loved ones here." What about that brother that today is burning in this hell Pleading that his little brother not come to this place, A son who is eternally falling who is burning pleading that his Dad not come to this place. But you see these pleading and praying will go unanswered. Luke 16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
I can honestly say that I got saved because I did not want to go to HELL!

No comments: