Sunday, April 27, 2008

HELP LORD!!!

This is were I am at today and it seems like no matter what God still helps. And even when I feel like I cant do it on my own God reminds me that I need Him. I am reminded of young Emma who one day when she was but 6 or 7 years old got a brand knew hand muff and she was so excited. She wanted to go outside and use it and asked her daddy if they could walk outside, daddy said sure and as they went she stuff her hands in the muff but daddy told her let me hold your hand, because it is cold and icy outside and she said no I can do it, Well sure enough she hit a patch of ice and fell, dad got her up and said let me hold your hand but she insisted that she wanted to keep her hands in the muff but agreed to let him hold her finger, and wouldn't you know it
she slipped again and fell after she got up she looked at daddy and gave him her whole hand. Aren't you glad that are Father which is in heaven knows what we need and there to provide. Even though we feel like we can it first on our own.
HELP LORD!!!!

No comments: