Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Call

I am asking you all to pray for me, I gave my resume to Victory Baptist Church of Esterwood Louisiana, A man in my church told me about this church last Sunday and that he gave them my name, and asked for my resume. Of course I got excited, but I know ultimately it is up to God concerning this call. I have been missing being the pastor of a church, and I will wait till God moves. Every Sunday morning after teaching Sunday School I miss it, I believe every preacher waiting knows what I am talking about. I went today to this small town out in the middle of the woods and rejoiced just being called. I may not get this church, but just knowing that God hasn't forgot me just gets me all excited in my heart.
On May the 4th they are having a meeting concerning the call, so I ask you to pray for me....

I have said it before and I will say it again, The Greatest Call for a Man is the Call to Preach.

3 comments:

juan said...

will be praying for you Bro.

Hey there might be another place to visit you guys.lol

The Preacher said...

I am not putting my hopes up to high on this but you never know and i am praying. thanks for praying Bro.

Anonymous said...

Bro I will be praying for you are right it is the greatest call in this life to be a preacher.

Bro Tim