Thursday, April 3, 2008

Almost Lost my Jacket

Yesterday my old boss from Abbeville called me to ask me if I got my jacket and of course I said no and he said that Allen got his. And of course I got mad and asked him what happened to mine, and he said it should be at your store. So I checked or shipment and of course nothing, he had also said to call the store in Crowley, so I did and nothing.I called Robert back and told him nothing. What gets me is that 2 months ago Robert got an email that said we might not get the jackets because there was no proof of money that Oreilly paid for the 50 jackets after Xentex merged with another company so Oreilly gave us the option of taking 200.00 dollars as a nice gesture. Well I couldn't call then because I was not working for the company. Well now that I work for Oreillys again I chose not to take the money and would wait for the jacket, but now it seems like I get no jacket. Robert gave me the number to the cooperate office and left a message with the marketing dept. After an hour and a bunch of complaining and whining I called back and spoke to Karen in marketing and she transferred me to Kara in promotions, I went ahead and told her the story and she asked what my counter # is and she then realized what happened, they were looking for Juan and I had put John and well they thought Juan Quit, which I did but I am back on Team Net as John. Well after all that was cleared I will not be getting the 200.00 Dollars, which is okay because I refused that any way, but in 1 week will have my jacket, Leather jacket that is

3 comments:

juan said...

THATS COOL BRO, BUT YOU SHOULD KEEP IT REAL MAN, JOHN, PFFT, LOL, THATS GREAT NEWS BRO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU EVEN THOUGH IT IS IN THE BLOGS, LATERS

Sal said...

ha, John and I.... ooops,. I mean Juan and I were talking about this jacket a few days ago. lol...

cool. To bas summer is around the corner!!

The Preacher said...

now all i need is a cold front to come in, but I am afraid i surpassed the 3xl size, well i hope not but if i did i have something to shoot for next winter hehehe