Monday, June 22, 2009

I had a geat Fathers Day

My day was great yesterday, and even Saturday was great. Saturday after work my wife and children took me to the Olive Garden, and boy was that great. I ordered the Tour of Italy, what a meal. The soup and bread sticks was awesome also. Then they took me to Lowe's and bought me a Dewalt Drill I have been wanting, 18 volts of sheer power baby. That brings my collection of Dewalt drills to 3 drills and 1 18volt sawzall, and as my friend in Texas; Juan would say, '' Yes it is a collection." But I do thank my wife for the gifts. I also got a Dewalt suit case with over 100 different bits. I also got a travel pack of my favorite cologne. Polo Blue, after shave lotion, deodorant, 2 bottles of cologne, in a zipper travel bag. I love Polo Blue. I remember in Texas I was preaching in a prison and a former Mexican mafia prisoner asked me what I was wearing that smelled good and I told him what it was and he response was." Its the Machine". Well anyways I had a great weekend thanks to my family, I love you guys.

Love Dad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a great Father's Day, All REAL FATHERS deserve to have been honored yesterday. Mrs Billy

Thinking Man said...

did the prisoner say u looked pretty to lol just joking glad you have a good day.

juan said...

LOL, at the Prison comment, LOL, way to go MARY