Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yesterday

Myself and my son went out yesterday for a little adventure, first we went and got raspas,(oh by the way probably why my stomach hurts today, it was to sweet) any ways afterwards I called our preacher and asked were John jr. could shoot his 22 rifle, and he told me about a gravel road about 5 miles out of town. So we went and found a bridge over a gully and a pocket of water and we shot at some targets and even took aim at some fish. I could tell they were big but couldn't see what it was, so today we are going back with the 22 and a fishing pole. As we were driving the length of the gravel road John jr. asks me if I could teach him to drive and I was like okay. We switched places and for about 4 miles of that gravel road he drove the jeep as though he has been driving for awhile. I mean he was doing good, even when up coming cars were coming and going over a narrow bridge, I mean it wasn't the best but he did good. I told him we would come out here and practice some more.

2 comments:

Thinking Man said...

So ya'll were fishing Louisiana still uh with a gun lol. That's cool he can drive I don't want that day to come

juan said...

that's so cool