Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Without ashamed

I am a Big B, Baptist, and I say that not with pride or arrogance but of a sound mind and with out apology. I am not a religious man either. I am a man of faith and am kept by the blood of Jesus. Though I was raised catholic I am greatful for the day the Holy Spirit convicted me of my sins and showed me I was lost and condemned. I repented of my sins and asked Jesus to save me. And he did, praise God. I was saved in a Baptist church but I necessarily didn't become a Baptist because of that. When I was baptisted in that local independent church I became a member of that church. Since then I learned that we Baptist were not protestants for we did not from church or organization. Reason why I won't ñame any other then what I came out from when I was lost is because I want to win any that are lost without attacking there belief. I don't see how I can win any by making them mad and expect them to get glad at the same time. I am serious about who I am and gald  for my salvation but I won't compromise my position because of popularity or because you are offended. I understand that there are hypocrites  in religion, but did not Jesus have them in His twelve. One was a theif and the other a baoster, what about the doubter,,, and so on. Yet Jesus used them to proclaim his word. I feel like a just ranted and went off on things but you get the picture. I am concerned for the lost, and pray that God can use me to lead them to Him by the help of the Holy Ghost.

3 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.
I’d also like to follow your blog in return if you put up a follow wedgit.

Alberta Dewitt said...

I like your post it was very honest, I have become a follower and hope that you will follow me.

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd