Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lords Will

I have been in the will of God for years now and I can say it has been great. Yes there has been sorrow and pain. Yes I have suffered loss as well, but to God be the glory He has seen me thru it. When I think about my troubles I am reminded that we don't have a high preist who does not feel as we do. I preached a sermon a while back called,God Knows. And He sure does. I am quickly reminded that when it is tough, I think of how Jesus was in anguish at the garden of Gethsemane. Yet with all that sorrow He went a little further for me. I told my Sunday school class that though when Adam and eve ate the forbidden fruit and said in there heart we don't need God, God said,"I need you" and while yet I was a sinner God demonstrated his love for me by given his only begotten Son. Amen and Glory to God.