Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Not over it yet

I have been saved 8 years and it is still as sweet as it was then. I have grown in the Lord since then. I sometimes look back and wonder at how God aways provided,protected,and delivered through some trails. Been hurt many times but God has always comforted. lately I have been thinking of my father alot. I think often what he is doing even right now as I write these few words. I love my dad, I might not have always understood him but one thing I knew he loved his kids and we loved him. I often wonder what kind of Christian he would be. Last night I even thought what kind of preacher he would be. He would probably be like me because I would been like him. I see alot of my dad in me, he is a nut. I am a nut in the shell though. It hurt me to see him so weak last week. I always knew him to be the strongest, stronger than all dads. As I think on him I feel like a kid bragging about daddy. I am so jealous of my son. He got what I always wanted, a Pair of my dads boots. My 11 year old son has the same size foot as my dad and I have a size 91/2. My dad once gave me his cowboy hat once but lets be real my head was to big.

No comments: