Monday, December 31, 2007

The Eve

Well it is the day before the New Year and I am excited what the Lord has in store for us. I know God never promised us tomorrow so I am greatful for today and anticipate the next day. I will be preaching at a church In Crowley tonight for their watch night service and am pretty excited about that. When Brother Roy asked me all I could think of was thank you Lord for still using me and keeping me preaching. Pray for me to stay in the Mind Of Christ and not get in the flesh. It will start at 8:00pm till midnight. And also for traveling Grace. Please don't forget to pray for our missionary's, Luke Shelby a man I met last year and blessed me with his fellowship and testimony is a missionary to Kenya, and living in Kisi. His family needs prayer for there is a uprising in that part of the world due to the reelecting of their president. 10 people have been killed in Kisi already. All around their home gunfire irrupts. Please pray for them. And please pray for my family, Melinda, John Jr., and Nicole.

2 comments:

juan said...

Will do Bro, another year gone by in Louisiana, I am glad your excited to be used of God, will be praying for the Shelby Family, & of course your family, miss you guys, aste luego. Feliz Ano

The Preacher said...

Thank you Bro. and I pray you guys are safe tonight and looking forward to a new year. I miss you too!