Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It was a Christmas miracle






It was a good day for Big John, Santa Baby was good to me and even T-Boy got in the Sears Christmas spirit, I got a total of 328 pieces of Craftman tools, that's right 328. Yeah Baby. Let me break it down, My wife got me a 263 piece tool box set, 43 piece bit set and 16 wrench's of the new design Cross-Force, and 8 piece wrench set called Extreme grip. If you don't know the names or the design I am talking about go visit your nearest Sears store and get up to date man.

What was so funny about the whole shopping for gifts was that T-Boy was with me at sears and said Brother John would you like this, and of course I said yes, But then I schooled him on how can you buy the standard piece's and not the metric knowing that you cant have one set and it being complete, so he bought them both as you can see in the pic below. He is learning. My wife pick up on the fever and when she bought me the Cross-Force wrench's she knew #1 I would be happy but knew that she better get both Metric and standard. I love her. Feel free to click on pics and lust. On a serious note I do want to thank my wife for the gifts.














4 comments:

Sal said...

but will you use them???

lol

Melinda said...

of course he won't! he will give them away to a missionary in need---at least that's what he says!!!

juan said...

lol, yeah i know John, i am planning a missionary trip to Louisiana, I might be in need of some tools, he he, congrats bro. maybe some day we will start a project car, yeah baby.

The Preacher said...

I still remember that idea we had years ago, hey you never know, your knowledge my tools and my well all i got is tools so we will go with your knowledge.