Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dr. Phil Kidd

What a revival they had at Baton Rouge, in Central Baptist Church, Dr Kidd preached Monday and Tuesday and It was awesome, Dr. Kidd is my favorite preacher, I cant wait to see him in Georgia next week, He told me he will be there Thursday And Friday, Cant wait. The first night he preached on The Favour Of God, Tuesday night he preached on the Shepherd, It was awesome, At one point it looked like he pierced through the first and second heaven and was looking straight up to the Third Heaven and having a good time. I bought 6 Cd's and his book he just wrote. I am hearing one message right now. It is titled Why The Veil Was Rent. It is awesome already.

3 comments:

juan said...

man I need some revival, sounds cool, time to burn the cds, hehe

Anonymous said...

That was a Awesome revival! I really enjoyed it alot!

The Preacher said...

i will and send them to you, you have to hear the ones on the link above this post it is awsome