Sunday, July 13, 2008

Its Been Awhile

So much has happened since my last post, and it has been fulfilling. So many to mention and some not worth mentioning.

One good light was going to Groves Texas to hear Johnny Pope, What a message, I felt like he preached right at me, The title of his message was;
Why do Evil when We Should Show Mercy?

He had first preached this message to his church and then was advised to preach this message at conferences across the country, and thank God he did. It was a message that delt with forgiveness. Were I copied the title was from Johnny's Website but I could not down load it, If you can though please go and do it, you have to hear this message. I haven't heard the one at his church but I would though if I could. http://www.christchurchbaptist.org/podcast.xml

Me and John Jr went together, Bro. Johnny is John Jr's favorite preacher.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite preacher is Brian McBride. Ever heard him preach?