Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Am Leaving Melinda

Well not forever, just for a week, I am going to camp meeting with John John, We will be leaving to Georgia on Saturday August 2nd till the 8th. Bro. Howard was telling us yesterday how Bro. Sammy wanted him to go up to camp meeting and he decided to go because he will also be picking up some flooring in Dalton, Georgia. He was going by himself because no one could go due to work, my self included, and I really couldn't afford to take the days off, at least not a whole week and a day. But at church this morning my wife reminded me that our Father in Heaven owned all the hill and the cattle and so on and that He would take care of us, With that comment God gave me the peace I needed and decided I have to go, We have been talking how we needed to go up again but couldn't find the time or money. Going with Brother Howard will save me on gas and having to take my car and we will be staying in the preachers dorms. and off course the food Brother Sammy provides is free. They serve Breakfast lunch and dinner at the cost of $3.00 for the whole week. the $3.00 is just for the insurance to stay, everything else is free including meals and all the preaching. Pray for Melinda and Diana, they will be by them selves for a whole week and a day. I need this bad and I cant wait to get there. I cant wait to see Brother Janew and his wife also. Please pray for me also, there has been so much going on in our lives, whether here or back in Texas, but I need a personal renewal in my Christian Life, I need direction in where to go from here. Brother Sammy is truly a Man Of God and I need to go up there, Pray for my son also please.

1 comment:

juan said...

Awe man that is so cool I wanna go, but I can't, wait a minute i am going to ask for vacation that same week A coincidence I think not, he he, sounds cool bro, say hi to all the brothers from another mother, Bro Allen, & Bro Adam, & the Janwes, Bro Leon & family, & the Alarears.