Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cha Babe

Well we just got back from Bro. Ralph's funeral. I still cant believe he is gone. I miss him already so much. No matter what he was real. Told it like it is, or at least what he felt. He always told me he loves he every time before Sunday School. Some man I don't know came up to me at the funeral home and asked me if I was Big John and After I introduced my self he said that Ralph always mentioned me to him, and that he loved me much. I don't know about you, but that meant alot to me. Considering who I am and where I live. He was a true Cajun man. He even bought me a suit about 7 months ago. He gave me 300.00 dollars and said go buy yourself a nice suit, so I did and I still use it. You have to have known Ralph,

1 comment:

juan said...

those are good memories of him