Friday, December 19, 2008

Please Pray

A preacher that has become one of my favorite preachers and a friend was told this week he only has 2 to 4 months to live. He has cancer, and it cant be removed by surgery. We just got the news Wed. It is such a blow, I liken Bro. Frank as our modern day Lester Rollof, He is a preaching machine, When we had him down during revival we had 2 come to know the Lord as savior. He is also a funny man. I put a link to his preaching library and I encourage you to listen to his messages. To his friends he is known as No Lip Pittman. He almost blew out his lips as a young man trying to impress a young lady by putting a air hose to his lips and pressing the trigger. He had some stories when he preached. Please pray for Bro. Frank, I believe what Doctors cant do God Can.
Still Sporting, is a message you should listen. It will encourage you as a Husband and a Father, it is also a funny message.
http://www.evangelistfrankpittman.com/Listen.html

No comments: