Thursday, December 11, 2008

Its Snowing!!


Can you believe it is snowing again. For the Yanez family it has been only twice that we have seen snow. Me and John had a good snowball fight, then Tod came over and Diana was ready with a snowball in the house, so when Todd knocked, and John opened the door, Boom Diana got him. we went outside and it was war. You can see John ready to throw a Snowball at Todd. It was great. These are good times for some great memory's.
Oh by the way the wedding is off, Todd yells,"Look Bro. John.", and so I look and Bam, Got me right there, Melinda was taking pics and when she took the pic I was just reacting to the pain. She was like John, and I was like the pain!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

It usually doesn't snow in Louisiana, does it? I bet you all had fun. I wish it would snow here again, but just for one day, or night i should say

The Preacher said...

IT WAS AWSOME. HAD SO MUCH FUN THAT I FEELING THE COLD RIGHT NOW AT WORK

Anonymous said...

@Daddy, We did have alot of fun this morning!! The wedding is not off!! LoL

Anonymous said...

Remeber the KID. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA