Monday, December 1, 2008

A Fathers Downward Spiral.

Where did I go wrong, what ever happened to, Daddy you are the only one in my life, Daddy you are my boyfriend. What ever happened to that little girl. I miss that little girl I brought home form the hospital. I was the first man in her life. Where did I go wrong. I did not plan on bringing my daughter to Louisiana to lose her. Where did I go wrong, did I fail. Did I lose my ever loving mind. What the heck is going on, I feel like my worlds are colliding, it is not a good feeling.........
Ok I had to get that out of my system, I am so proud of my daughter. Today her boyfriend asked her to marry her and like a idiot she said yes, oh wait had one more in me. And off course she said yes, We had it all planned out and it worked out great. She was so surprised. We set it up at the church today and had cameras going in all directions, soon I will post the video of the doom.. oh I mean the proposal. I am very happy for them. Todd is a wonderful man and I am happy to one day call him my Son-In Law. I am so proud of Nicole and I know she will make a wonderful wife and a loving mother. urk.. Melinda is so excited that one day she will be a Grandma, and oh man watch out, You think David was spoiled, watch out. Any ways this is a short post of how my world was turned upside down.

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

YAYYYY FOR NANA!! congratulations to all of you. You know you love him John! He's a good guy, I think my husband is feeling like what you described though. Like I told Melinda, Todd better treat her right, he's got too many of us to go through. You hear that Todd??
Again, Congrats!

Thinking Man said...

man i'm going to have to watch out now there coming in the churches and getting the girls now uh. the one place you thought you could bring you're daughter and be safe and keep them to your self. Just Joking man you know how i feel about my girls i hope the find someone in that kind of situation (church) then anywhere else. And thing of the bright side once there married you will never have to do anything around the house cause you can just call your son-in-law to do it. it happens to me all the time.

The Preacher said...

LSU you bring up a good point, I can here it now, Todd go get me this and that, not like that you idiot, hahaha.
you are right though also about the bringing them to church, man she should have kept her eyes on Jesus, j.k. I am glad she fell in love with the right guy a the right place..urk

Anonymous said...

DAVID IS NOT SPOILED!!! YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK AND SAY YOURE SORRY TO MY BABY!!! I AM HAPPY THAT ONE DAY (SOON I PRAY) I WILL HAVE A GRANDBABY!!!! I LOVE YOU JOHN AND I KNOW GOD WILL HELP YOU GET THROUGH THIS!!! AND YES I AM HAPPY FOR DIANA AND TODD!!!! I REALLY THINK HE'S A GREAT MAN FOR OUR DAUGHTER!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! JUST PRAY FOR BIG JOHN!!!!