Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Christmas Tree Farm

Today we went to the Christmas Tree farm to pick out our tree, and it is so pretty. This time though I brought along my Dewalt SawZall, and boy did it do the job. When we first came to Louisiana we went there and I used there hand saw to cut a tree down and it about killed me, but not this year. That SawZall worked awesome. Not only mine but Todd and his Grandmas tree was cut along with Bro. Eric's Tree as well. But wait that's not it. 2 complete strangers asked me if they could borrow my saw, off course I loaned them the saw and they were grateful for that. 6 trees came down today with the help of my saw. It was totally awesome, I felt like a hero today. I did manage to cut my finger though, and it hurts. I will try to post a pic of the tree once we decorate it in a couple of days. It is still wet due to the rain today. That's why it would have been tough to cut with a regular saw also. I guess that's why those people asked for the use of my saw also. Next year I am going to rent it out. (j.k.)