Saturday, November 29, 2008

The First Black Friday I Miss

I had to work this Friday and I missed on seeing all the excitement and people fighting over good deals. Diana had a comforter ripped from her hands, I wish I would have seen the look on her face. John was bullied by some Lady's trying to get what he was told to hold on for. Some men were threatening to beat up anybody that would get in front of him to get a Xbox. He literally was laying on the pallet of games. Some other lady told Ms Cindy (Todd's mom) That she couldn't get any towels she was holding for and like the typical Cajun reach over her and said,"Oh Yeah, watch me." she took it and left. She is a nut. She scared Melinda because she was running red lights to get to the next store. It was crazy. I wish I would have been there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

needless to say, I DID GET MY COMFORTER!! I also had a lot of fun!!

juan said...

hey I missed it this year too, my wife got some good deals though.