Saturday, November 22, 2008

Those were the good years......

No not really, because though today is my first born sons 13th birthday he told me today that he does not feel like a teenager, In fact he said,"I feel the same." That in a nut shell is my son. Today he officially became a teenager. Wow 13 years old. I still remember him as a 1 year old playing on the deck of our mobile home in Harlingen. As a kid he was a good child, slept all night and ate all his favorite foods. He used to eat onions raw up until I saw him take a bite out of one like a apple and asked him,"What are you doing?" Well that scared him off of onions, so with that my wife would say."Thank you John Edward."
Happy birthday son, I love you so much, you are a good boy. I am also proud of you so much.
So with that I will sing a little song.
You say its your birthday, Taadaadaadaa, Its my birthday to,Taadaadaaadaaa. Happy, happy birthday baby, I know I'm acting kind of crazy...
Happy Birthday John Jr.

3 comments:

juan said...

Happy birthday Little John take him to Ryans, hehe

The Preacher said...

no recordings though, that was awefull

juan said...

@ PREACHER lol