Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's Been Sometime Now,

Well alot has happened since my last blog, Valentines, trip to Texas (the promise land), Christian wedding, and a new job. God has been so good to us this past couple of weeks. I can say,"man we had a time",and we sure did. Spent some time with good freinds, The Davila family and The Deleon family and The Yanez Family in one house is guaranteed to be full of laughs. We had such a good time. I feel like saying so much but right now I am drawing a blank. One thing for sure is that I enjoyed having lunch with my dad, mom, and Jay. We ate at Los Asados. It was so good the food there. There is one thing I need, and that is for my dad to know that Jesus is the only way, I need someone to tell him of salvation, I need someone to be led to him by the spirit of God, I need someone to tell him, I need to know that Daddy will be there when I get there.

No comments: